+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Job Experience Letter Format

eeprofile1

Jan 30, 2018
Can somebody assist me with the experience letter format that I should use to get job experience letters from my employers?
Is there some standard format already setup by CIC and also available on its website?

Syed Faizan Ali

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi,
I am working for Dubai Municipality and the employment certificate issued by the company in English is system generated and does not include the job description. There is another Arabic document prepared by the company back in 2014 enlisting the job description for anyone under the same job title as mine. I have got it legally translated. Will it work along with the employment certificate provided by the company?

dskh

Jan 11, 2023
Hi,
I am working for Dubai Municipality and the employment certificate issued by the company in English is system generated and does not include the job description. There is another Arabic document prepared by the company back in 2014 enlisting the job description for anyone under the same job title as mine. I have got it legally translated. Will it work along with the employment certificate provided by the company?

Hi I am in a same situation working for Uae government and they have same system generated letter and other genetic prepared for all under the same job title as mine. Did it work for you?