+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecopr error - wrong passport number

devilalav

Dec 28, 2022
I got ecopr on 23rd December 2022, I received my SIN and health card on 28th December, once I went to bank for opening account, then only I realized my passport details was wrongly entered. They entered my non accompanying child's travel document number instead of mine.
What should I do next?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I got ecopr on 23rd December 2022, I received my SIN and health card on 28th December, once I went to bank for opening account, then only I realized my passport details was wrongly entered. They entered my non accompanying child's travel document number instead of mine.
What should I do next?
In the email with the subject line " congratulations you are a permanent resident.." under the first point under instructions for your eCOPR document, last line of verify the info sentence is a blue link click it to ammend the info.

devilalav

Dec 28, 2022
In the email with the subject line " congratulations you are a permanent resident.." under the first point under instructions for your eCOPR document, last line of verify the info sentence is a blue link click it to ammend the info.
I have already mailed the documents for amendment. My concern is that I have taken SIN and Health Card already. Will that be a problem for me in future?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have already mailed the documents for amendment. My concern is that I have taken SIN and Health Card already. Will that be a problem for me in future?
Call the health services for your concern. For SIN as far as I know they ask for passport as well so it should be fine. But it is always good to double check by calling them.

s.Amandeep20

Oct 12, 2023
did they amend the ecopr with correct information and how much they take to process the amendment process