+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background check stuck

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
I sadly experience the same thing as you. I completed biometrics in May 2023 and still waiting for anything to happen. Since then my Background check says in progress up until now. Eligibility not started. Have you heard anything yet?
Where did u apply from

Kiwikate

May 30, 2023
Hello,
I have a PR application (me as primary applicant, my spouse, and our child) sent in November 2022. So.. just letting you know guys that my background check also started in February 2023 and there have been no updates in the IRCC tracker since April 19, 2023. Offices: primary RROC (Ottawa), secondary Warsaw. I was hoping for a Christmas miracle, but it didn't happen, I keep getting automated responses from IRCC. I ordered CBSA notes from GCMS to see if there would be any details of my background screening, but they haven't been released since July 2023. No ADR so far either. I'm a Russian national, but a resident of Armenia (where I applied from), and I have no idea whether my citizenship plays any role given the current situation in the world.

arvan903

May 16, 2024
Hello Guys,
I have applied for a Study permit in Edmonton, Alberta, and stuck in the background verification step since 11th Oct 2023.
what should I do now? how long will it take time to answer?
I am worried :oops: