+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

gijamiv578

Apr 11, 2022
URGENT~ PLEASE HELP!

When I created my express entry profile for PR in Canada, I had mentioned my funds as 14000 and I received my invitiation to apply under FSW on April 11th. However, ircc updated the required funds to 14690( which is more that what I had mentioned before getting an ITA) and sent me a mail to keep my profile updated by 28th May. My Express Entry profile is currently locked and I cannot update funds in there.

I am in the process of collecting my documents and was planning to submit my application (APR) this week. Will my profile become ineligible or will my invitation be cancelled as I am not able to update the amount in the Express Entry profile?

Note : I have updated the amount in the APR and saved it.

Thank you in advance!

undersea102

Mar 16, 2024
My GCMS notes show medical re-evaluation - and that I am in the group “PNP - 11.2 met - meds required” - probably because my medical expires July 1. I am eligible under the temporary public policy and m1s1. Could the re-evaluation be to extend my medical under the temporary public policy? Have others under the public policy seen this re-evaluation?

AliH93

Dec 10, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PROC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2023
Doc's Request.
04/04/2023
Nomination.....
29/03/2023
AOR Received.
18-04-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Hi @legalfalcon,
First of all thank you for your continuous support and care for immigrants like me who are having a hard time. I got my AOR in Apr/2023, and my program was ready to finalize according to my GCMS notes in Jun/2023, However after the initial background check was completed in Sep/18/2023 my program was put in what I assume to be Comprehensive Security Screening 10 days later since it has been almost 9 months and no updates along the fact that I saw S.15(1) redaction in my notes. I'm not sure what can I do at this step, the program is taking a long time and my professional and personal life has been put on hold. I wanted to ask you if you know about recent cases like mine and how long their processing took. Also, Since it's been more than a year in my program, is there a ground for Mandamus, do you recomend it? and if not, when do you recommend me to apply for it?
Thank you again for your time.

help4pr84

May 28, 2024
Hi new question I was told to post specifically here. I am hoping you can help me.
I recently submitted my PR application. I have 6 years of which I was on a visitors record which on the notes says work visa exempt along with the institution I was working for. I believe it is called a clergy visa. For these 6 years I recieved app. 20000 a year with a t4 plus a stipend (tax free) and free housing. Can I use this as 6 years of work experience?
@legalfalcon can you please help me clarify this question? Thank you very much.

umbro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon,
First of all thank you for your continuous support and care for immigrants like me who are having a hard time. I got my AOR in Apr/2023, and my program was ready to finalize according to my GCMS notes in Jun/2023, However after the initial background check was completed in Sep/18/2023 my program was put in what I assume to be Comprehensive Security Screening 10 days later since it has been almost 9 months and no updates along the fact that I saw S.15(1) redaction in my notes. I'm not sure what can I do at this step, the program is taking a long time and my professional and personal life has been put on hold. I wanted to ask you if you know about recent cases like mine and how long their processing took. Also, Since it's been more than a year in my program, is there a ground for Mandamus, do you recomend it? and if not, when do you recommend me to apply for it?
Thank you again for your time.
You have to wait.
Many lawyers take cases for Mandamus that reached 18 months from AOR.

meiyou147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hello, Guys, my security check might start from Feb 20th 2023, or June 18th 2023, I don't know when it started, because on the main security activity, it shows updated date: 2023/02/20, but the sub activities it shows security screening and it is in progress by CBSA with the updated date 2023/06/18. first of all, I am really confused by the starting date of the security check, second of all, from CSIS notes (4 times ordering) it always shows: A search of this bank was conducted and no personal information concerning you was located. is it my case forgotten by CSIS, CBSA and IRCC, because since Feb 2023 to now, it has been 16 months now. so I have 2 questions:

1. when did my security check start?

2. as such a long comprehensive security check, why CSIS has no records of my application?

thank you so much I would appreciate a lot if anyone can give me an accurate answer! @legalfalcon