+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP and Spouse OWP with fulltime job offer NOC B and 3 pay slips part-time

Kimduannhi

Aug 26, 2020
Hello everyone. I have a question about applying PGWP and Spouse OWP together.
I have worked in the restaurant (part-time, NOC B) for nearly a year, and now I have graduated. My employer sent me an offer letter and contract full-time for the same position. However, I'm wondering about using my 3 last payslips (part-time) to apply for PGWP and Spouse OWP together or do I have to wait until I receive 3 payslips for a full-time job?
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone. I have a question about applying PGWP and Spouse OWP together.
I have worked in the restaurant (part-time, NOC B) for nearly a year, and now I have graduated. My employer sent me an offer letter and contract full-time for the same position. However, I'm wondering about using my 3 last payslips (part-time) to apply for PGWP and Spouse OWP together or do I have to wait until I receive 3 payslips for a full-time job?
I really appreciate any help you can provide.
You can use part time pay slips.

Reactions: Kimduannhi

alanlyra

Apr 28, 2024
Hey! I’m in the same boat RN. CAN I GET A PART-TIME JOB OFFER LETTER + 3 PAYSTUBS FOR MY PARTNER'S SOWP EXTENSION? OR IS IT ONLY ACCEPTABLE FULL-TIME JOBS? I’ll apply for my PGWP and later for his SOWP

ditbull

Feb 27, 2022
However, I'm wondering about using my 3 last payslips (part-time) to apply for PGWP and Spouse OWP together or do I have to wait until I receive 3 payslips for a full-time job?
Hi, do you have the IRCC link related to the 3 payslips for full-time job? This is supposed to be the link about the SOWP but I couldn't find anything related to the 3 payslips IRCC SOWP