+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

foreign work experience

k1904

May 11, 2024
Hi,
i have job letter, salary statement and Relieving Letter from my employers from india does it is enough to add in file to claim foreign work experience and company is closed now should i add experience with these documents

Secondly, I have already submitted my file without this experience can i add it now.

Please reply i am in doubt.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
If you already submitted the file without the experience, why do you want to add it now? In any event, what you have sounds like good enough proof. You must also state the company has now closed its operations.

spromit

May 21, 2024
Hello Everyone! I am seeking for your guidance with applying for PR.

I have completed my Bachelors from a Canadian University and completed 1 of work experience under TEER 1 job. Before coming to Canada, I took a gap year in between finishing my highschool and starting my university and worked full time a TEER 2/ TEER 3 job in my home country. Can I claim foreign work experience points based on my uninterrupted work with proper documentation and paystubs?

I am confused as it is within the last 10 years but it falls under a different TEER. Some work might overlap with TEER 1 as well, but I dont have proper education requirement for it.

Thanks

Last edited: