+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing of college after receiving attestation letter

hetansh patel

May 9, 2024
I am tensed I had An offer letter from mohawk college however my program is cancelled for the Fall 2024 but I have a pal too from mohawk college . Now I want to apply for another college will I need pal again or my pal from mohawk college will be accepted plz help me . Iam very tensed

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am tensed I had An offer letter from mohawk college however my program is cancelled for the Fall 2024 but I have a pal too from mohawk college . Now I want to apply for another college will I need pal again or my pal from mohawk college will be accepted plz help me . Iam very tensed
Isn’t PAL also associated withe the program choice?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If going to another college, you need PAL. PAL is tied to your program.

hetansh patel

May 9, 2024
If going to another college, you need PAL. PAL is tied to your program.
I mean I haven't cancelled my admission they have given me an option to select another program which iam not interested in that's why iam confused whether I should change the college or stay in the same college as I have a pal already

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I mean I haven't cancelled my admission they have given me an option to select another program which iam not interested in that's why iam confused whether I should change the college or stay in the same college as I have a pal already
Does PAL state the program? Ask school if you can change program within school with current PAL. If changing DLI, you need a new PAL. Your decision.

hetansh patel

May 9, 2024
No PAL doesn't state my program it states my student I'd and DLI number I can change the program within school but I guess I can't change my college as it contains the student I'd and dli number thankyou for your response

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No PAL doesn't state my program it states my student I'd and DLI number I can change the program within school but I guess I can't change my college as it contains the student I'd and dli number thankyou for your response
So if you have yet to apply for a study permit then why not go to a school/program that you want.