+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2023 Post your questions and timeline

KingofhopeBC

May 20, 2024
Hi,

Our company has 3 full-time employees. I'm working in Canada under the LMIA with the work permit.

Do you think if they accept me with my employer not having the 5 full-time employees? Is this mandatory or kind of subjective?

Is there anyone has the same experience? I mean someone that is nominated with less than 5 full-time employees?

Thank you for your help.
depend on where is your company, different zone with different requirements. But as I know, the company with 5 full-time employees is necessary for BCpnp application in the Vancouver

User110

May 19, 2024
Hello friends do I need to give medical exam even though I have done it with in 5 years from the date of my pr application.

User110

May 19, 2024
Hi my time l
Hi, Guys, the EE-bcpnp timetable of my case as follow:

PNP stage:
Dec-10- 2023 PNP(ITA 120 points)
Dec-21- 2023 Submitted applcation
Mar-11- 2024 PNP recommendation letter

PR Stage:
Mar-12- 2024 ITA
Mar-23- 2024 Submiited application + AOR
Apr-17 - 2024 BiL
Apr-18 - 2024 Biometric finish
May-20- 2024 MD(completed)/BIO(completed)/Eligibility(completed)/BC(in porgress)

My question is that, normally, how long time it will take to complete the BC and what the exactly mean of "Eligibilty", which probably means U have provide all the supported documents for application?something like that?)
Hi, for me n my spouse biometrics done , medical done for my spouse. I am wondering what would be next step.

I guess urs is almost done

KingofhopeBC

May 20, 2024
Hi my time l

Hi, for me n my spouse biometrics done , medical done for my spouse. I am wondering what would be next step.

I guess urs is almost done
I think U just need to wait and check the E-mail whether they ask for further information,and u also can register a tracker account normally since biometrics have done, it will show the details of your checking history from IRCC

Rexahm

May 7, 2024
Hello,

I have a question and would appreciate some assistance. My BC PNP application for the Non-Express Entry IPG stream is currently in process, and I am in BC right now. I am hopeful it will be approved by the end of next month. Due to a family emergency, I will need to leave Canada for two months right after my application gets approved, and will apply for PR after returning to Canada.

In this situation, do I need to inform the BC PNP team that I will be out of the country, or is there a risk they might cancel my application?

Thank you for your help.

User110

May 19, 2024
Hello,

I have a question and would appreciate some assistance. My BC PNP application for the Non-Express Entry IPG stream is currently in process, and I am in BC right now. I am hopeful it will be approved by the end of next month. Due to a family emergency, I will need to leave Canada for two months right after my application gets approved, and will apply for PR after returning to Canada.

In this situation, do I need to inform the BC PNP team that I will be out of the country, or is there a risk they might cancel my application?

Thank you for your help.
Hello, In Some cases BC pnp may contact you .They will call you or email you… so u have to check your email regularly.

They definitely ask what’s your current situation like ur address, what job u r doing etc.,

You have to inform them whatever u r up to. If u are outside Canada for some reason, there should not be any problem. Tell them when u will be back and Show ur return ticket to them.

one of my friend was in same situation so he did like that. And he got pnp later on.

good luck.

Reactions: Rexahm

User110

May 19, 2024
I think U just need to wait and check the E-mail whether they ask for further information,and u also can register a tracker account normally since biometrics have done, it will show the details of your checking history from IRCC
hi there,

I did not actually know about the Tracker account.. could you please tell me more about it.

as of now I am checking the status of my application in GC key account.

Thankyou

otonu

May 22, 2024
Hi all,

I applied for BC PNP under International Post Graduate in Feb-14-2024. My application still says ¨Applied¨ . Should I contact them? I has been more than 2 months and they haven't even reviewed it. Should I be worried?

Thanks!
Hi, did you get any updates?

I applied for the Express Entry BC PNP International Postgraduate stream on April 29, 2024. However, the status is still 'Applied.'

colombianita

May 29, 2024
Hi everyone, I was looking at this forum and it gave me a little hope for my PR, so I am giving you my timeline now.
NOC 22310 Health Authority
PNP application submitted: May 17, 2024
PNP in progress: May 28, 2024
EE profile showing nomination: May 28, 2024

I will give more updates as it goes :)

Reactions: No_Friendship101