+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP timeline 2024

aimedaip

Apr 14, 2024
Hello. I am waiting for P1, P2 and eCOPR under Atlantic immigration program.
I have applied to AIP August,2023. I have received 2 additional document requests and I did summit the last document(Additional family info) February,2024.
Since then, I am not getting any news or updates. Although, It's already 2 months after the 6 months processing time on the official IRCC website.

Since my application is delayed from the official processing time. I am wondering about is there anything I can do for my application boost.
Such as sending an email to the visa office.
According to the ADR slip, my application is processing in IRCC Halifax.

Please share your idea if you can help me out from this purgatorium.
Thank you for your time.

x2021gui

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hello. I am waiting for P1, P2 and eCOPR under Atlantic immigration program.
I have applied to AIP August,2023. I have received 2 additional document requests and I did summit the last document(Additional family info) February,2024.
Since then, I am not getting any news or updates. Although, It's already 2 months after the 6 months processing time on the official IRCC website.

Since my application is delayed from the official processing time. I am wondering about is there anything I can do for my application boost.
Such as sending an email to the visa office.
According to the ADR slip, my application is processing in IRCC Halifax.

Please share your idea if you can help me out from this purgatorium.
Thank you for your time.
any update on your file ?

aimedaip

Apr 14, 2024
any update on your file ?
Not much. I have talked about my case with an IRCC agent, he sent a message to the visa officer.
I have an update that they are reviewing my ADR documents. From May....
I understand they are dealing with tons of applications but 3 months delay with zero updates just making me dry.