+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advices please did I do everything good ?

Alych

Feb 26, 2024
Hello !

Hope that you’re all good.
I receive an ITA a few weeks ago and I have to fill all the forms before the two months, and sometimes it’s a little complicated to do it by yourself haha so I seek for your help please.

I have a WES equivalent for my Master since it’s my higher diploma, and that’s what I put on my profile. I don’t have the Bachelor one but I don’t need it I didn’t put it on my profile. As you know, a Master is in 5 years, so in the study section for the dates I put 2012 to 2017. Is it good or I have to put 2015 to 2017 ?

In the work section, for the works I’m claiming CRS points of, I said that I began in remote before being promoted and for doing in the city of the establishment. When they ask for the work title, and the city/country for the first job I did in remote, do I have to put the city I was while working or the city of the establishment ? For me it’s me where I was.
Also, for proving that, I have work certificates, references letters and the 3 last payslips of each works.

In the personal section, I said when I was on study in school, but I did a lot of works to pay for it and to raise money. There are work I don’t claim points for, I heard that I only have to put it on the personal section even if I don’t have documents to prove it it’s ok since I don’t claim points of it and it’s on the personal section ? Also, if I worked while I was studying, it doesn’t matter if there is the same years a lot of time for different things (study, work…) ?
Big question here, my last work before the one I do right now was in an hotel for 2 months. It wasn’t great because of a negative team and others things, I almost had a mental breakdown and COVID came. Like it was just before the lockdown in France. I hope they don’t call them because I’m afraid they lie about me. It was on 2020, and I found my actual job in 2021 because the works on hotel and tourism was literally non existent because of COVID, and that’s why it took so long to find a new work and to begin on remote. So my question is, when I put unemployment for this period, do I have to say that with COVID I didn’t have work ?

Another question, is for the adresses I lived. I don’t remember the exact day I move on some appartements but I remember the months and the years. So it is ok if for I put the 1rst to enter the location, leave it and enter in a new one ? Like for exemple 01/12/2014 to 01/06/2016, and 01/06/2016 to 01/08/2018 etc

And finally, last question ! I’m very sorry for that long text and I really hope to not bother you but your help is very needed. I have to put the names of my family, yes we have the same last name, but the authorities here made some mistakes and put two R instead of one on my sister name and two F instead of one on mine. Is it bad ? I wanted to attach an family booklet to prove that it is really my family haha.

To the proof of funds, I will send my 6 last bank slips, a balance certificate and a certificate of account, and I have to put more money at the bank because yesterday the IRCC send me a mail to say that the amount raise And I received an new TEF Canada certificate twice with a little higher grades so it’s good but now I have to change it on my profile and send them the new one and explain it.

Again sorry for asking all this but as you see it’s very complicated and your help will be very good !

Thanks you and have an excellent day